Last nights meal.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Steak with shrimp and potato salad.
P5240888.jpg

Pound of jumbo raw shrimp marinating in honey sriracha sauce for 30 minutes. Then skewered and grilled.
Potatoes sliced and boiled with crab boil. Then drained. Then added cooked onions and bacon. And all mixed together withe cheddar cheese and sour cream.
P5240892.jpg

Add a sirloin steak that was rubbed with montreal seasoning and grilled. It's under the shrimp. The steak was nothing to write home about.
But over all. The meal was great.

Shrimp looks perfectly cooked, and I love those potatoes! Wish we could see the steak cut too.

Mike

Wow that looks awesome! Great job! And thanks for sharing, I may steal that idea with the potatoes.

Shrimp looks perfectly cooked, and I love those potatoes! Wish we could see the steak cut too.

Mike
I thought about it. But I wasn't impressed enough to post it. Here they are before rubbing. And grilling.
P5240889.jpg

They look good from this vantage point. Thanks for the potato recipe too. Might try it soon.

Mike

Reactions: Steve H
It all looks great Steve!! I saved this post as I’m going to try adapting thst potato recipe to a Daikon based version.

It all looks great Steve!! I saved this post as I’m going to try adapting thst potato recipe to a Daikon based version.

Thank you! I wonder how that would work with Daikon. I had to google it to know it was a form of a radish!

Looks great steve! Looks like the shrimp and spuds were the stars on that plate!

Ryan

That shrimp looks insane!
Looks great steve! Looks like the shrimp and spuds were the stars on that plate!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! Yes, the shrimp and taters took center stage.

Oh heck yeah real nice meal
Thank you!

Geez Steve, that sure seems like great warm-up for tonight's dinner! Like. RAY
Thanks! It was. Though tonights dinner has taken a slight turn. And for the better me thinks. More to follow.

Looks Great Steve!!
Nice Plate!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear!

Wow Steve, those shrimp look to be absolute perfection. I wouldn't even need the steak, although a nice addition. I'd be thrilled with a dozen or so skewers of the shrimp :emoji_wink: Beautiful plate my friend.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky