LANG 36 PATIO $1100 cash - SOLD

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
This smoker has been very well taken care of & has some mods done to it.
It’s a great smoker that has served me well & before I put it on the Lang Facebook page or CL, I thought I’d give you guys a shot at it. However you have to pick it up & it will take 2 or 3 strong men to move it.
Al

Al

Are you cleaning for a new smoker?
Or just calming down with things.

Man I gotta to figure out a way to get that to Texas! I been wanting that smoker for a while now. Wonder if I could get Scotty to beam it here. lol

Man I gotta to figure out a way to get that to Texas! I been wanting that smoker for a while now. Wonder if I could get Scotty to beam it here. lol

A trailer & a truck and about 18 hours of driving and it’s yours. However the real problem is getting it from my backyard to the street!
Al

Hate to see you letting go of your pride and joy, but totally understand the downsizing and such. The RT will be a more set it and forget it venture for you and Judy. Good luck, someone will be getting some fine units.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Brian I'm probably about the half way point between you and Al you can always stop here for the night and make it a 2 day drive I've got plenty of room

Brian I'm probably about the half way point between you and Al you can always stop here for the night and make it a 2 day drive I've got plenty of room

That is really nice, Jerry!
A gesture like this is why this place rocks!
Al

Brian if you want to spend the night here too, you are welcome. As a matter of fact we could fire up the Lang & I could show you how I run it, have a nice meal & the next day clean it out & load it up for your trip back to Jerry’s.
Al

If I had somewhere to put this I'd buy it, and I'm only about 90 minutes from you Al.

That is my problem, I wish I had more space. Actually I wish I had enough space to walk out my back door & fire a gun at a tree 100 yds. away, and not get arrested!
Al

If I had somewhere to put this I'd buy it, and I'm only about 90 minutes from you Al.
I have space for it and you can come up and cook on it lol
That is my problem, I wish I had more space. Actually I wish I had enough space to walk out my back door & fire a gun at a tree 100 yds. away, and not get arrested!
Al
Al come on up we can shoot off the porch or about anywhere us on my place. Heck next month or maybe June we can sit out there at night and shoot deer that are eating my blueberries. It will be legal using depredation permits

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky