Lang 36 Hybrid Patio-sold

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phatbac

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
Monroe, NC USA
IMG_20200525_072919.jpg
IMG_20200525_072925_1.jpg

Lang 36 Hybrid Patio smoker located in Monroe NC (near Charlotte). Asking $1800. Has direct grill on left and reverse flow smoker on right. Has food grade stainless steel racks for both grill and smoker (as well as regular expanded metal racks) folding shelf and has custom sewn waterproof cover. Approximately 3 years old.

Thanks for looking,
phatbac (Aaron McGrady)

Pm me if interested.

Man you just keep upgrading!
I think about getting a larger Lang, but so far my little 36 has done everything I have asked of it, & it doesn’t burn a lot of fuel. So I’ll keep dreaming about a bigger smoker, but will probably just keep the 36.
Al

Reactions: sawhorseray

For those interested

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

thinking of a couple options when i get working again...im on medical leave atm.

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky