So I ordered a new stick burner...w/PICS!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
As a fellow stick burner I can tell you that is one nice looking cooker. I'm always glad to someone else keeping the art of stick burning alive. With all the pellet smokers and ceramic grills out there stick burning is a dying art. I've had four over the years and am now down to just one. It's a custom one off built by a independent fab guy in Texas. I've had this one for about ten years now.

It did come with dual propane burners and I'm really glad it did. It was already built to someone else's spec. I use them for starting coals, steaming shrimp or sweet corn, deep frying and low country boils.

Nice call on the fire box upgrade. Does it have a ash pan?

Can you show a better picture of the firebox I don’t understand the grate if it’s just rebar that doesn’t look like they were holding any coals to me?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky