Lan Electric Buffalo Chopper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rick mcallister

Original poster
Feb 22, 2016
Anyone have information on where I can find parts and information on a Lan Electric buffalo chopper?  I picked up one at an auction some time ago, cleaned it up, got it running (magnetic safety switch missing) and now am in need of a couple of parts and some information.  Is the auxilary drive compatible with a #12 hub?  If not, does anyone know anything about a grater attachment for this unit?  Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Look forward to seeing the pics.  Does yours have the "comb" for the blades?  Right now I'm not planning on trying to chop raw meat, just veggies for salads (cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.).  If I can figure out the grater attachment issue it will make the unit much more useful.  Thanks for your help.  I have a cousin that lives in your part of the country, what city are you in?

Look forward to seeing the pics.  Does yours have the "comb" for the blades?  Right now I'm not planning on trying to chop raw meat, just veggies for salads (cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.).  If I can figure out the grater attachment issue it will make the unit much more useful.  Thanks for your help.  I have a cousin that lives in your part of the country, what city are you in?
Thanks Smokin218R for the clarification,

Rick,

i am in Woodland. i was leading to pictures from you, so as for us to possibly better help you. i personally do not have a unit such as yours.

Thanks,

OS

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky