1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Kustom Kamado Joe Classic II Table

Discussion in 'Kamado Cookers' started by devildawg, Nov 19, 2018.

1. devildawg

devildawg Fire Starter

Given the cost of prebuilt tables and boring styling, I decided to build one on my own. I took some cues from the BGE forums, and add some touches. I wanted something with working top and plenty of storage. Given I live on the Gulf Coast we get a ton of rain, so cover was required and shade for summer hence the umbrella. Hope you enjoy the pics, and keep smokin

Attached Files:

2. chopsaw

chopsaw Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Came out real nice . I like the color scheme .

devildawg likes this.
  3. gmc2003

gmc2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks really good.

Chris

devildawg likes this.
  4. illini40

illini40 Smoking Fanatic

Looks great! Nice work. What did you use for the tile?

devildawg likes this.
  5. Scott Eisenbraun

Scott Eisenbraun Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

You have skills. Looks great.

devildawg likes this.
  6. devildawg

devildawg Fire Starter

It’s the cutout for the sink when we had granite counter tops put in a few years back. I asked them to save me a cutting board size knowing some time in the future it would get this use.

7. retfr8flyr

retfr8flyr Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nice build, great looking table.

devildawg likes this.
  8. Tripleeric

Tripleeric Newbie

Newbie here! This looks great! Can you point me in the direction of where you found the initial plan before modifications? I want to attempt this as well...

9. devildawg

devildawg Fire Starter

Check the big green egg forums and search tables. They have tons of ideas and more than a few shared plans. I just adapted and added where I hade different thoughts. It’s just wood, and you can always buy more ... LOL

10. Thanks for posting. This is some impressive craftsmanship. Table turned out really nice.

devildawg likes this.