kicked my girl to the curb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
hey y'll,
Past couple of weeks I've been blathering on about my $50 garage sale Akorn. Put new parts and mods on it, then found a young man in Miami that offered to remove it for me for $100 so I kicked her to the curb like aa one night stand and found me a younger sexier model. Now what to create for the inaugural cook on Sunday. Got beef ribs in he freezer that saves me a Saturday trip to the meat shop.
that's all.... carry on IMG-2787 (1).jpg

Attachments

• IMG-2786.jpg
    IMG-2786.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 41
I made the mistake of thinking that once about a woman. Almost cost me my life :emoji_laughing:
Seriously though, that's a beautiful cooker. i'd almost not want to mess it up cooking anything on it....but of course I would

Robert

I gotcha Robert. I've made similar mistakes several times, myself.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky