My first trip in-person to Wild Fork.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
So I've read a lot about Wild Fork, but have a hard time buying meat i can't see first. The closest to me is just out-side of N Miami beach. even on Saturday the traffic charley-foxtrot. Down here not a drive you want to do unarmed.
So, I had no idea that WF was totally frozen, not a stitch of thawed meat in there. With all that said there is a shitload of anything you might imagine. I passed on the Wagyu Ribeye at $54/lb. I did get nice looking aged USDA Prime tri-tip for $12/lb. Tri tip is a cut i want to see before i buy, because I don't care for the ones with the "limp-d#ck on the end, since tri-tip is a "cut three ways" piece of meat.
Next time I'll drive the 10 extra miles to avoid the rich beach people traffic.
Sunday cook is going to be off the hook...

I haven't been to North Miami beach since I was about 24. I remember even back then they had cameras on all the street corners.

I order from Wild Fork and have to pay shipping because they don’t have WV setup for the membership yet but I have LOVED everything I get from them!!! And yes prime tri-tip is always on my order! Lol

Reactions: JLeonard
I have been ordering from WFF since they only had one store in S. Fla. Their quality has gone downhill for the shipped items. I would love to be able to pick out just what I want, not some stock boy just grabbing the top one on the pile. I have limited my purchases to just one or two items that we like & have been consistently good. I can tell you right now, don’t buy pork ribs from them, both the BB’s & STL’s have been very disappointing to say the least, but if I could pick my own they might be real good!
Al

I have been ordering from WFF since they only had one store in S. Fla. Their quality has gone downhill for the shipped items. I would love to be able to pick out just what I want, not some stock boy just grabbing the top one on the pile. I have limited my purchases to just one or two items that we like & have been consistently good. I can tell you right now, don’t buy pork ribs from them, both the BB’s & STL’s have been very disappointing to say the least, but if I could pick my own they might be real good!
Al
I didin't even look in the rib section. I had a bug up my butt for some prime beef. Only thing i saw that really tickled me was the aged prime tri-tip. I did choke a little on the $54/lb wagyu.
We'll see tonight. it thawed out looking good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky