Kettle Spares!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is a happy plate of food for sure RAY. I will say I'm not a little but a lot gelly of the weather.... we have 20's with up to 70mph wind in the forcast later today/tonight..... I would LOVE to just see mid 40s at some point....I think its going to be April before we get that.....

Reactions: sawhorseray
That is a happy plate of food for sure RAY. I will say I'm not a little but a lot gelly of the weather.... we have 20's with up to 70mph wind in the forcast later today/tonight..... I would LOVE to just see mid 40s at some point....I think its going to be April before we get that.....
Thanks Civil! The weather was a large part of us moving here from CA, my days of sitting in a freezing duck blind seem like a different lifetime, I used to hate the heat. Now with arthritis all over these old bones we have become hot people, need heavy sweats for anything under 70º. The flip side is I can sit out on my covered patio and read a book when it's 110º, go for a little dip with Bob 5-6 times a day. Thank you for the Like! RAY

Reactions: civilsmoker
I'm a little late to the party Ray. Those Ribs and that plate look perfect. As said above, truly an All American BBQ plate. Great job my friend.

I'm a little late to the party Ray. Those Ribs and that plate look perfect. As said above, truly an All American BBQ plate. Great job my friend.
Thanks Mike! That cherry really gives pork a nice color, tho I just picked up a couple bags of peach chunks so I'll be trying that out this weekend. Thanks for the Like Mike! RAY

Thanks Mike! That cherry really gives pork a nice color, tho I just picked up a couple bags of peach chunks so I'll be trying that out this weekend. Thanks for the Like Mike! RAY
Let me know how that peach tastes with Pork. Never tried Peach, ut since I live in the Peach State, I'm pretty sure I can find some. I always use cherry for Ribs as it does impart an excellent color.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky