Kettle Spares!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Righteous Ribs Ray! Perfect.
Thanks Moto! Simple chain with some chunks works perfect every time, kind of hard NOT to screw it up, it's just so easy to do. Thanks for the Like, much appreciated! RAY

Ribs, Cole slaw and beans is the holy trinity of a bbq plate! They look great Ray
Thanks Jeff, you know what a big purist I am! Well, at least when it comes to ribs and pizza, standards must be maintained. RAY

Reactions: jcam222
That's one PURDY rack you got there my friend. Damned fine looking ribs and a true all American BBQ meal. Very nice buddy!! So if I eat my whole happy meal, what prize do I get?? :emoji_laughing: Robert

Thanks Robert! That dish goes together like turkey gravy and pizza, like pizza and pineapple, like...............never mind! Thanks for the Like amigo, much appreciated! RAY

313039853_662841081872860_3825381385598325982_n.jpg

Awesome ribs and great sides.
Rares right up there with your weekly cartoons. Warren

Thank you Warren! Like spaghetti and meatballs that dish will work everywhere everytime, it's just about foolproof, as long as it gets cooked up right. Thanks for the Like! RAY

Nicely done Ray. Those ribs look spectacular.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: sawhorseray
Ribs look perfect Ray! A tasty meal for sure! Cold beer or whiskey for me please, never could acquire the taste of any tea!

Ryan

Reactions: sawhorseray
Ribs look perfect Ray! A tasty meal for sure! Cold beer or whiskey for me please, never could acquire the taste of any tea! Ryan
Thanks Ryan! A day smoking up some meat on the Q with a few Roling Rocks isjust about heaven for me. It gets better in about a month when pool season opens, no shirt no shoes for the next six months, just dippin' with Bob. Thanks for the Like Ryan! RAY

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Now let me see:

March 8th 2023

Your back yard, -------------------------------------------------------------- ,My back yard.

View attachment 659637 View attachment 659638

I think you win Ray It was nicer here before I went away, not really much winter until we got back. But spring is on the way, all good David
Be careful David, you could have a bear hibernating under all that stuff! On the bright side I hear that when you freeze to death you just fall asleep, so at least it's not cold anymore. Thanks for the Like David, try to stay warm. RAY

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky