Keto coconut glazed donut holes.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Air fryer keto coconut glazed donut holes. Tweaked the recipe some from batch 1 and these are delicious and pretty addictive! Wife loves them too. 2 cups almond flour, 1/2 cup coconut flour, 1/4 cup Golden lakanto (could just use swerve) 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 2 t xanthan and 1 t salt. In separate bowl mix 1 stick melted butter, a heavy 1/4 cup keto yogurt or sour cream , 1/4 cup hot water. Mix up into a dough, it’s a little crumbly. Wet or grease hands and make about 15 balls. All fryers a little difference so can play with time snd temp. I do 7 minutes 325 and crank it to 375 for 3-4 more minutes. Icing is 1/2 cup powdered swerve, 2 tablespoons heavy cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix it and microwave for 20 seconds so it’s nice and thing. Cost each donut hole in icing and roll in unsweetened coconut. Best to let the holes cool before glazing.
59C9E7F1-BCA0-4DEE-B905-EE53D7E73DE1.jpeg

Last edited:
That looks so good! My wife got an air fryer before the holidays and we’ve been playing with it! This is a perfect one to try out! Thanks!

Reactions: jcam222
That looks so good! My wife got an air fryer before the holidays and we’ve been playing with it! This is a perfect one to try out! Thanks!
Quite welcome. I plan on doing more this weekend to do some different versions.

Reactions: bauchjw
You got me with 'keto' and 'doughnut'.......just does not compute!! LOL!! I am very intrigued by this...Like!
Haha it’s amazing the desserts you can crank out that are diabetic and keto friendly.

Damn Jeff those look excellent! I would love to sit down to about a half dozen of those with a nice cup of coffee. Nicely done.

You got me with 'keto' and 'doughnut'.......just does not compute!! LOL!! I am very intrigued by this...Like!

Me too. I didn't know you can put keto and doughnut in the same sentence.
Nice.....

Boykjo

Those look absolutely divine Jeff. Not much of a sweet eater but I'd certainly give those a go!! Well done sir.

Me too. I didn't know you can put keto and doughnut in the same sentence.

I'm not into the keto thing but if people can put light and beer into the same sentence then keto and doughnut should be allowed :emoji_wink:

If it's light, it ain't beer. If it's beer, it ain't light....just sayin' :emoji_laughing:

Robert

FYI all edited to include the xanthan gum I forgot to include.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky