KB's Smoke House

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kbrecken

Original poster
Nov 16, 2015
Western Canada
Hi All, well it's done and it came right down to the wire to complete, I'm pretty sure the beer got in the way, but hey I was on holidays so anyhoo heres some pics of the build, happy to share any details, forgive the stove hook up, I plan to finalize that properly, I just had to see it smoke before going back to work,

at the very leas, it's well protected! - KB

Inspiring! I can't wait to do this! Thank you for sharing! What did you use to insulate?

Hi All,

I used styrofoam insulation, purchased from Home Depot, it has a silver foil on one side, which I faced to the cook side,  - KB

Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a really nice, sunny day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. 

Nice Smoker  

icon14.gif

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky