Kamodo blue tile grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't know the first thing about Kamodo grills, and only slight more about Kamodo dragons, but that sure looks to me as a customs job.  Whether it is original or custom I'd suggest you start smoking with it like you stole it!

i'll check it out  it hasnt been used in years and needs some clean up nad parts the screw down top damper and  spring covered type  that hold the super heavy lid up need replacing .. need  parts . retro fits ?

Parts for these old guys are hard to find. This is my 1967 CasaQ. I took all the original metal and had it sand blasted and powder coated. The naked whiz has some good leads so you may want to email him with questions.

That is so cool looking! Real retro....60's look. Flashback... Groovy Man!!

Hope you can find parts.

Dirtsailor -- Saw your post on restoration great job. Had a friend who had a VW beetle the same shade of green.....ohh the colors

RG

dirtsailor i really enjoyed your story of  your Grandfathers  CasaQ ! the rebuild was most interesting .. the  blue tile Kamodo    i talked them into  basically giving me $100  . from a clients house which we were doing a kitchen renovation .. sitting  by the pool not used and came with the house. i realized why it came with the house  when we moved this 600 lb  beast. the firebox is completely broken  which will be a challenge to retro fit. your pics helped  me understand what is needed to get this baby up and smoking .. thanks richard

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky