• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Just plain in easy chicken thighs

papa t

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 12, 2016
Smoking doesn't always have to be complicated to be good. Today i decided to make just a easy basic chicken thighs. I rinsed my chicken then patted them dry real good then added a little olive oil to the skin side to make them a little more crispy and added onion powder garlic powder,paprika,and sea salt. My smoker temp is at 400 degrees and i am useing a competition blend pellet for flavor cooked for 40 minutes.
The wife really enjoyed it as well as i. Here are a couple of pictures hope you enjoy

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Looks GREAT!  I love thighs and leg quarters either in the smoker or on the grill.  So easy and fast.  I've got leg quarters thawing as I speak.

Thanks for the Q-View!

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
Those look great, I just got a bag of skinless/boneless thighs,for free, put some in marinade and plan on putting them on the Ribolator for tacos!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Nice job on the thighs!

They are my favorite part of the chicken except for wings!

Al

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
They look good to me 

Richie

papa t

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 12, 2016
Thanks guys and yes they where awesome they are our 2nd favorite next to wings also.
I really appreciate your comments.
Papa t.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Looks mighty tasty!

Disco

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.