• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Just Joined and looking forward to being part of this great Forum.

wileyman

Joined Dec 21, 2013
Just Joined and looking forward to being part of this great Forum. I am the proud owner of a new Rec Tec smoker. So far it has been great but I am just a rookie so looking forwar to learning more about the fine art of smoking.

top shot bbq

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 31, 2013
Welcome to SMF. There is a wealth of knowledge here with great folks to answer just about any question you may have !

Jason

geerock

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 25, 2010
Welcome to the forum, wileyman. Lots of great folks and info here. That RecTec is a fine cooker. You should take advantage of Jeffs free 5 day e-course. You'll be smokin like a pro in no time.

Joined Jul 2, 2013
Welcome I am new too and my brain and appetite has expanded...Just got my new smoker and doing my first smoke tomorrow after church..

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Wileyman

Welcome to the forum.  If you have a question, 5 people will have an answere for you

Gary

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello Salty and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Sorry Willeyman    Should not have said Salty  my Bad  Copy and paste didn't correct. getting old

Gary

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
Welcome to you! This is the happiest place and there is so much great shared energy, learning, and downright fabulous meals! Glad you're here! Cheers! - Leah

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.