Just got a GMG Peak (was the Jim Bowie) and how do you store all this stuff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

julietrose

Original poster
Jun 16, 2021
I am already planning ahead to when he decides that he wants to compete because there is already talk between him and his best friend (who got the same grill) and it hasn't even been used once(to be fair the talk started happening before the smoker was even bought) and now that we have it assembled I see how much stuff there is for it and I don't want to lose a piece of it so I am wondering what do you use to keep it all together? He also got a rotisserie and a thermal blanket. What do you use to keep all the stuff together?

I know what you mean, wait till you get the pizza attachment.
I have a metal cupboard. You can use a steel cupboard/tool chest and attach to the trolley tray. That keeps everything in one spot. I have a mechanics tool box with drawers for smaller items, like temp probes.

All the best with the smoking meat.

Reactions: julietrose
I am already planning ahead to when he decides that he wants to compete because there is already talk between him and his best friend (who got the same grill) and it hasn't even been used once(to be fair the talk started happening before the smoker was even bought) and now that we have it assembled I see how much stuff there is for it and I don't want to lose a piece of it so I am wondering what do you use to keep it all together? He also got a rotisserie and a thermal blanket. What do you use to keep all the stuff together?
I use a five shelf rack. It's about full of smoking and flat top grilling things. Almost time for more shelving!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky