Just a little cookout...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good time had by 60 or so retirees, and active members at our annual party. Doing it again next week for a few more for the OAPFF 1st district! Different venue though where we can have adult beverages...
cheers.gif

Last edited:
Nice work! The Loop is a great touch...JJ

This time started off rough, I had a fever, chills, achy all over Monday, the first part of Tuesday and didn't have any shopping done. My wife took the afternoon off Tuesday and made me get out of bed to go shopping!  I was on duty yesterday  and fired the hog roaster at work over night. Enlisted a bunch of help from the guys today to make it happen! Couldn't have done it without some great help!

Thanks! Had plenty of pork for last night, and froze enough for next week. I picked up another ~40lbs of untrimmed brisket yesterday to go with it. Should be a fun time!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky