• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Just a little cookout...

hllywd

Fire Starter
Joined May 14, 2013
Good time had by 60 or so retirees, and active members at our annual party. Doing it again next week for a few more for the OAPFF 1st district! Different venue though where we can have adult beverages...

Last edited:

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Nice work! The Loop is a great touch...JJ

hllywd

Fire Starter
Joined May 14, 2013
This time started off rough, I had a fever, chills, achy all over Monday, the first part of Tuesday and didn't have any shopping done. My wife took the afternoon off Tuesday and made me get out of bed to go shopping!  I was on duty yesterday  and fired the hog roaster at work over night. Enlisted a bunch of help from the guys today to make it happen! Couldn't have done it without some great help!

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
Hey this posting is wild! And that fabulous video is so fun too! Terrific stuff!!! Cheers! - Leah

kathrynn

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 13, 2012
Glad to see that a great group enjoyed that wonderful food!

Kat

hllywd

Fire Starter
Joined May 14, 2013
Thanks! Had plenty of pork for last night, and froze enough for next week. I picked up another ~40lbs of untrimmed brisket yesterday to go with it. Should be a fun time!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.