Just a few Burgers & Dessert

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Just a few Burgers & Dessert

This was a quick Supper of Cheeseburgers & Fries on my Ninja.
These Burgers are so Quick & Easy, I slide them into the Rotation whenever we have an opening.
So I just throw 4 Frozen patties in.
Set it for “Grill”, which defaults to “HI”, and I set it for 20 minutes (to make sure it doesn’t stop on me).
Then I close the top, which starts the Preheating.
At 5 minutes, I flipped them all over, and cooked for another 3 minutes.
With about 20 seconds left, I put a slice of Provolone on the one I’m going to have tonight.
Those 8 minutes were fine for the few Steak Fries I threw in too.

Mrs Bear was making Chocolate Chip Cookies today too, so I had a few of them for Dessert. She makes the best Choc Chip Cookies!!

That’s All Folks!!

Four Frozen Burger Patties & a handful of Steak Fries:
IMG_8143.JPG

Add a slice of Provolone for 20 seconds:
IMG_8144.JPG

Bear's Supper, with a mix of Mrs Bear's Sauce & Mustard:
IMG_8145.JPG

Mrs Bear's Mighty Tasty Chocolate Chip Cookies---Ones on Right are Mine:
IMG_8146.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry about that guys.
I don't know what happened---It just stopped taking it in.
I had to hit "Edit" & redo All of the pictures & some of the text.
I hope it all works for you now!!

Bear

Something must have gone wrong in the program.
Now Both of the Threads are up.
I think I'll get rid of the start of the other one & keep this one.

Bear

Great looking burgers. And a tall glass of ICY cold milk and that tray of cookies would be gone. Love me some cookies still warm from the oven.
Jim

Reactions: Bearcarver
Looks like you got the picture issue resolved :emoji_wink:

I'll take one of those burgers Bear but could you please load me up with Mrs. Bear's cookies? Those look divine and I can imagine she's had a bit of time to perfect them. I sure do miss my mom's chocolate chip cookies!! Man....fresh out of the oven, still warm, and a glass of cold milk. Pure Heaven!!

Robert

Looks mighty fine to me Bear, I bet the cookies on the right have some extra chips in them for you?

Looks mighty fine to me Bear, I bet the cookies on the right have some extra chips in them for you?
Thank You Cliff!!
On the contrary, I actually like Less Chips, so they don't overpower the Cookie.
2 or 3 Chips per cookie for me. LOL--I know I'm strange!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

All looks great, John. But those cookies do steal the show a bit. Love freshley baked cookies, like all above. Great work.

Sounds really good Bear! But I can't see any pics.

Ryan
Thank You Ryan!!
I hope you can see the Pics now! Don't know what caused that.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

yup pics not there buddy sounds good we can use our imagination knowing your cooks lol
Thank You!!
I hope you can see the pics now!!
I hate to make someone use imagination in this computer age!

Bear

I could live on burgers John, tho I wouldn't mind grabbing a half dozen of those cookies right after they came out of the oven! RAY

Great looking burgers. And a tall glass of ICY cold milk and that tray of cookies would be gone. Love me some cookies still warm from the oven.
Jim
Thank You Jim!!
Yup, a glass of milk would fit nicely!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
Looks like you got the picture issue resolved :emoji_wink:

I'll take one of those burgers Bear but could you please load me up with Mrs. Bear's cookies? Those look divine and I can imagine she's had a bit of time to perfect them. I sure do miss my mom's chocolate chip cookies!! Man....fresh out of the oven, still warm, and a glass of cold milk. Pure Heaven!!

Robert
Thank You Robert!!
They haven't figured it out yet, but Bethany uses the same ingredients, and follows the same instructions, but Linda's are always better. She even went down there & watched over her, and the only thing she did differently was Linda does all the mixing by hand. Bethany's get hard after a short time, but Linda's stay soft, just like when they were only a few hours olds, for a long time, just the way I like them!!
Whenever she makes a big batch, she makes a big container for Bear Jr, because he loves her Chocolate Chip Cookies too!! LOL He was weaned on them!!

Bear

All looks great, John. But those cookies do steal the show a bit. Love freshley baked cookies, like all above. Great work.

Thank You Mike!!
Truly one of my top 3 snack weaknesses:
Choc Chip Cookies
Meltaways
Tater Chips
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I could live on burgers John, tho I wouldn't mind grabbing a half dozen of those cookies right after they came out of the oven! RAY
Thank You Ray!!
LOL---Those Cookies are special !
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky