JohnnyBigSmoke is glad to be back and has some big news!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnnybigsmoke

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
It's been such a long time since I've logged on that I felt compelled to drop by roll call to say "Hi" to all you smokaholics out there!

I originally signed up as an aspiring restaurant owner who wanted to learn more about the art and science of smoking deliciousness. With the help of everyone @ SMF , I am now in the process of opening my first restaurant / bar. It will be a long road till the grand opening but we are in the process of making this dream a reality.

I would like to take a moment to say a big "Thank You!" to all of you for your great posts, fantastic pictures and phenomenal advice. For all of you in the Toronto area or anyone willing to travel, there will always be a warm seat, hot SMOKED food and a cold beer waiting for you. Details will follow as soon as the lease is signed (which should be by mid 2011!!!).

Thanks again SMF and to each and every one it's members!

Johnny K. aka JohnnyBigSmoke

icon_cool.gif

Welcome back there Johnny. It's nice to hear someone that we could help with a restaurant. Now I wish you all the luck in your venture and all. So I hope that you will post picture of your progress on the restaurant. keep us in the loop.

WooHoo - Congrats on making that dream come true. Best of luck with the new adventure

Welcome back Johnny!  Keep us posted as to how the business is progressing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky