Jjs finishing sauce shelf life

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokingUPnorth

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 7, 2017
Michigan UP
How long do you guys keep the finishing sauce? I have one in a condiment bottle in the cupboard capped since August. Do you guys think it’s still good. I need to refrigerate it next time but just curious if I should whip a new batch up or if I can use it still

I always keep JJ's finishing sauce in a condiment bottle in the fridge. Usually lasts 1-2 months til we run out. Not sure of shelf life at room temp. It's vinegar based so might last longer than most.

Exactly. Nothing in there to go bad or cause a Safety issue. I've not had a batch last very long, so I don't know if or when it would lose its quality...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky