• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Jersey Jimbo from the jersey shore

Jersey Jimbo

Joined Oct 26, 2020
Smoking is new to me. I have a sleep Hollow vertical electric smoker. First try i did sausage that went straight to the garbage. Since then I am getting better due to you tube. But i see a lot of good advise here and hope to learn some different ways to smoke.

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Welcome from Tennessee. I'm sure this forum will steer you in the right direction

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
Welcome from NC.!
Had to read twice to make sure it wasn’t ‘Jersey Bimbo’ 😁
Too damn many reality shows out there 😁

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Welcome from Ohio. It’s impossible to not learn here. Out of curiosity what was wrong with the sausage? Over smoked?

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Welcome. This Jim is an Ex-Jersey Boy, Piscataway, Exit 10 on the Tp, Parkway 127. Spent 25 summers between Sandy Hook, Ocean Crove, Seaside Hts and Wildwood. Cruised the Asbury Park Loop listening to The Boss.
Lots of help here with tips, technique and recipes. If you can Eat It...Somebody here has Smoked It!...JJ

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Happy to have you join us!
Al

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Lots of great folks and knowledge to be had here. Enjoy!

JC :emoji_cat:

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Welcome glad to have you on board. Lot of great support on here just ask any and all questions someone will have the answer.

Warren

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2018
Welcome from Ga. I'm a Jersey boy born and raised in Iselin. Moved to Ga in 92. Still miss it, mostly the food and Diners, lol. You'll find this is the best place to be.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Smoking is new to me. I have a sleep Hollow vertical electric smoker. First try i did sausage that went straight to the garbage. Since then I am getting better due to you tube. But i see a lot of good advise here and hope to learn some different ways to smoke.

Welcome Neighbor Jimbo!!
Glad you joined us!!

Bear (SouthEast Pennsy)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.