Jersey Jimbo from the jersey shore

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jersey Jimbo

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 26, 2020
At the Shore
Smoking is new to me. I have a sleep Hollow vertical electric smoker. First try i did sausage that went straight to the garbage. Since then I am getting better due to you tube. But i see a lot of good advise here and hope to learn some different ways to smoke.

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome from NC.!
Had to read twice to make sure it wasn’t ‘Jersey Bimbo’ 😁
Too damn many reality shows out there 😁

Welcome from Ohio. It’s impossible to not learn here. Out of curiosity what was wrong with the sausage? Over smoked?

Welcome. This Jim is an Ex-Jersey Boy, Piscataway, Exit 10 on the Tp, Parkway 127. Spent 25 summers between Sandy Hook, Ocean Crove, Seaside Hts and Wildwood. Cruised the Asbury Park Loop listening to The Boss.
Lots of help here with tips, technique and recipes. If you can Eat It...Somebody here has Smoked It!...JJ

Welcome from Wisconsin.

Lots of great folks and knowledge to be had here. Enjoy!

JC :emoji_cat:

Welcome glad to have you on board. Lot of great support on here just ask any and all questions someone will have the answer.

Warren

Welcome from Ga. I'm a Jersey boy born and raised in Iselin. Moved to Ga in 92. Still miss it, mostly the food and Diners, lol. You'll find this is the best place to be.

Smoking is new to me. I have a sleep Hollow vertical electric smoker. First try i did sausage that went straight to the garbage. Since then I am getting better due to you tube. But i see a lot of good advise here and hope to learn some different ways to smoke.

Welcome Neighbor Jimbo!!
Glad you joined us!!

Bear (SouthEast Pennsy)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky