Jerk Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
After that discussion about smoking than frying I had to try some wings that way. Seasoned up and smoked at 275 for 1 hour. Than fried for 3 minutes and tossed with some McCormick Caribbean jerk seasoning. It more sweet than spicy but taste really good.

20201115_135546.jpg 20201115_152430.jpg 20201115_152813.jpg 20201115_152818.jpg 20201115_154225.jpg

I would research a home made Jerk Rub.
McCormicks can be surpassed.
These was a place in Florida my brother went to when I visit that I loved. This McCormicks taste just like it. It has its place. Normally I do Walkerswood for jerk. I do have a new someone on here recommended but still have not found time to try.

These was a place in Florida my brother went to when I visit that I loved. This McCormicks taste just like it. It has its place. Normally I do Walkerswood for jerk. I do have a new someone on here recommended but still have not found time to try.
Walkerswood is great for their pastes and marinade but ive never seen a rub by them in the West Indian sections of my local stores.

Looks great Brian! What kind of oil did you fry them in after the smoker? Nice work.

Just finished the other half. Think they might of been better cold. Getting some nice heat now. That Caribbean Jerk pretty tasty. Love it on breaded wings.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky