Jerk Pork Tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Seeing Jeff's Jerk hot sauce got me into the mood for some Jerk and nothing better than pork tenderloin for this. Something about it that really soaks up the flavor. I normally get the Walkerswood marinade but could not find it so used the paste. I think I like it better now. This stuff is the real deal. Great flavor and good burn. Pork was so tender. Now if I would of just had some Jerk hot sauce to go on it!

81OYsKfsTlL.jpg IMG_20221218_162850994_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221218_163558727_HDR.jpg IMG_20221218_165503302_HDR.jpg

I thought the coleslaw would work to smooth the burn but I forgot it had horseradish and cayenne in it. I can see a cuban in my future.

IMG_20221218_165819508_HDR.jpg IMG_20221218_165822336_HDR.jpg

Nice work Brian! I have only done jerk chicken, I loved it....the wife not so much, too much heat for her.

Awesome work Brian! That looks deliscious! I haven’t played with the Jerk seasoning too much, but you have me rethinking! Great job!

Looks awesome.
looks delicious!!

You know me Brian , call it Jerk something or other and going to read and than want some.
And this is right up there

Thanks for posting

David

Nice work Brian! I have only done jerk chicken, I loved it....the wife not so much, too much heat for her.

Awesome work Brian! That looks deliscious! I haven’t played with the Jerk seasoning too much, but you have me rethinking! Great job!

Nice cook on those Brian! Looks to be the perfect INT!
Thanks. I took each piece off at 135 which is perfect for me. I am eating left overs cold right out of the fridge. Man is it good. So tender and that flavor!

Wow Brian, some great looking stuff right there buddy. Pork looks like it was cooked to perfection. When you get ready to do the Cubans, give me a shout. I'll swing by for dinner :emoji_wink:

Robert

That jerk paste looks legit.
Pork is perfect color, a touch of pink if you will.
How long did it take before you remembered the horseradish and cayenne in the coleslaw?!!

I like jerk. I use allspice wood or chips for smoke . Fortunately it grows around here.I have a tree guy who if he cuts one brings me the wood. I'll try that seasoning.
Thanks

I like jerk. I use allspice wood or chips for smoke . Fortunately it grows around here.I have a tree guy who if he cuts one brings me the wood. I'll try that seasoning.
Thanks
That is awesome!! Where are you to get pimento wood?

Jerk pork is one of my favorite meals. Very nicely done Brian!
Thanks Steve Tasty stuff for sure.
Wow Brian, some great looking stuff right there buddy. Pork looks like it was cooked to perfection. When you get ready to do the Cubans, give me a shout. I'll swing by for dinner :emoji_wink:

Robert
Thanks Robert. This should be great a cuban. It was tasting so good cold I almost ate it all. Think I have enough to make one.
I’m with DRKsmoking DRKsmoking , jerk anything is my jam!! Looks great. I always use either that wet rub or the Grace brand.
Thanks Jeff.
That jerk paste looks legit.
Pork is perfect color, a touch of pink if you will.
How long did it take before you remembered the horseradish and cayenne in the coleslaw?!!
Thanks. Only took a few bites as my mouth was getting hotter instead of cooler. I had made it to go with fried catfish the day before. I put cayenne in everything.
Big fan of jerk flavors. Love to use it on tenderloin like you. Perfect cook. Nice work bud
Thanks Jake. Tenderloin just soaks up that flavor, Wings going to be next.
Thanks
The flavor is great but it is pretty hot. They do make a milder version I think.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky