Jerk chicken on the kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JCAP

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 12, 2019
Allentown, PA
Greetings all,
Haven't posted a ton lately but I think I finally figured out my phone issue. Anyway I felt like some jerk chicken tonight so that's what I did. Took some drums and seasoned them with Malcom Reeds Jerk Seasoning and onto the kettle + vortex. Threw some maple pellets on there for some *pizzaz*. 10 min before I pulled them off I brushed them with a jerk sauce from Americas Test Kitchen. This sauce is one of my faves and I can literally put it on anything. It's got scallions, molasses, garlic, ginger, habeneros, oil, and some spices. Served it up with a slaw on the side. Very very tasty.

Thanks for lookin all!
20221006_152723.jpg
20221006_164014.jpg 20221006_164624.jpg 20221006_165627.jpg

Although I've been called a jerk before and made chicken before

We have all been there .... lol

But you really should try some Jerk Chicken , first time I tried it was in Jamaica, could not believe it . Than I had it every day we were there for lunch half chicken and fries for lunch. Lady made it every night and smoked/cooked it the next morning and open at 12/1 o'clock and I was waiting for her to open, we were there for 12 days .

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky