Jeff's New Book is Available

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I ordered it, but Amazon kept pushing the ship date back... it was well over a month, and still no shipping date. I cancelled the order for now, as I have no patience. Any other way I can get this book in less than a month or two?

Rut ro...I was getting ready to order mine too. Any word on the signed edition?

I ordered it, but Amazon kept pushing the ship date back... it was well over a month, and still no shipping date. I cancelled the order for now, as I have no patience. Any other way I can get this book in less than a month or two?

Apparently there was a mad rush for the book at Christmas time.. we had plenty and then all of a sudden, they were depleted in a matter of about 3 weeks. The publisher has ordered another batch from the printer but they will not be available until March.

i am sorry for the delay.. unfortunately there's not a lot I can do about it
head-wall.gif

Apparently there was a mad rush for the book at Christmas time.. we had plenty and then all of a sudden, they were depleted in a matter of about 3 weeks. The publisher has ordered another batch from the printer but they will not be available until March.

i am sorry for the delay.. unfortunately there's not a lot I can do about it
head-wall.gif
Ok so i broke down and ordered through Amazon Canada. Postage was probably higher since they call it "International Shipping" but I got one on the way. Before I ordered there were 2 in stock. Reckon that leaves 1.

Hi Jeff.

I just read your book and LOVED IT!!!  I can't wait to try out most of the recipes!

I do have one question and one comment.  When making the Boudin Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers, The pictures look as if there is cream cheese in the mix yet it is not listed in the ingredients.  Is this correct?  I really want to try first.

And the comment is, too bad publisher had to have the book printed in China.

Great job.

Jim

got mine the other day... skimmed through it last night in bed... had to get up and eat some pulled pork.
drool.gif

anyway, very nicely put together book. Some great info on smoking, and the recipes look excellent too. Everything is written well... very clear and concise. I like that.

OK... Jeff's book is now showing as no longer available at Amazon (after having been out of stock for quite a while). Although Amazon.ca still shows 1-3 months for delivery (like amazon.com did up until this week.)

Is there another current source? Or is this just part of the "they will not be available until March" mentioned above?

Last edited:
That date thing on Amazon (or lack thereof) is automated and makes no logical sense most of the time.. I complain to amazon all of the time about it
biggrin.gif

Books are slated to be in warehouses in the next week or two regardless of what Amazon says.

Hey Jeff...can you provide any insight on when it might be shipping again on Amazon?  My daughter tried to order one from an independent seller on Amazon and got scammed :(

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky