• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Jeff's New Book is Available

pops6927

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2008
fantastic!

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 16, 2008
Congratulations , Jeff . I'll ask for it for Father's Day... I know it will be a good read.

daricksta

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2012
This looks really good. I wish there were some sample pages posted. I checked the Barnes & Noble website and they carry the book but I don't see where they carry in the store yet.  Maybe they'll get it in soon.

thoseguys26

Master of the Pit
Joined Jan 4, 2012
Missed that plus Jeff just emailed me and let me know that too. 

I'll be getting the book regardless. I'm sure it's a great detailed book.

My girlfriend probably won't like me to have ANOTHER cookbook... I have an addiction.. 

jetjockey

Joined Aug 1, 2010
A while back, when it was announced that the "Book" was going to print, I asked Jeff the question as to whether this would be available in 'Hard-Back' too.  I don't remember getting any response from Jeff.  So, I will try here - does anyone know the answer?

Jerry

smokedhawk

Joined May 10, 2012
I told my husband about the new book and because he likes what I've made so far he told me to go ahead and get it - like ASAP he wants to see what other things I can create Tks Jeff for all the resources

big dee

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 27, 2011
Going to request my copy for father's day also. Mrs Dee thinks I have to many cookbooks now. So we'll see.

thoseguys26

Master of the Pit
Joined Jan 4, 2012
I'm not a father, yet, but hey it's not too early? Pre-fathers day or super boyfriend of 11 years? works for me :)

unclened

Joined May 21, 2012
Amazon.com says 1-3 months. Change the .com to .ca and the Canadian site ships right away (for about a buck more). Don't know what shipping is to the US, though. Mine's on its way.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.