Jeff’s Country Style Ribs- Newsletter Idea

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sven Svensson

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 5, 2021
Sonoma County, California
I lurked on this site for years before I joined. It also took me forever to realize that Jeff had a different website and even more time to realize he has a weekly email newsletter with some great ideas. I say all this in case someone else doesn’t realize this valuable resource exists.

The newsletter I received this morning is great. I see this cut of pork at Costco all the time and never knew what to do with it so I pass it over. Jeff’s idea has me very intrigued and next time I’m in there I’m grabbing a pack and trying this out. Here’s his newsletter link:

Thanks, TulsaJeff TulsaJeff

Last edited:
I’ve never met Jeff and based on my impression of this site I think he’s a humble guy who doesn’t toot his own horn. I really appreciate that, especially compared to the “hard sell” you find on other sites. That’s part of what makes this site so attractive. However, I missed out on a great resource due to my own ignorance so I will toot the horn and let those, like me, know this is a great website and newsletter you might be missing.

I get the e-mail news letter also. And that one with the CSRs got my brain to spinning....Cube the CSRs and make a kebob out of them. Of course that might be on the menu for the weekend.
And Sven Svensson Sven Svensson is right....It is a great resource. And TulsaJeff TulsaJeff isnt all over you like a used car salesman pushing stuff on you. One of the reasons I love this forum so much.

Jim

Just got back from Costco excited to bring back the ribs. They are now cutting them almost in cubes! Haha. So, borrowing a phrase I learned on this forum, “Will it Kebob?” You betcha it will. I’ll report back if it ever stops raining. It’s too windy to put up the smoker tent. I’ll stick to my salads for a little while longer.

Great information Sven! I knew it was there and receive Jeff's emails as well...but not everyone does. We've made several of his recipes and like everyone! Can't wait to see how your kabobs come out!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky