Jambalaya

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Zatarains is one I have haven't found a bad one yet. Found neat trick if temps outside are mild 60 or below. Take a anmps tube with some pellets and give the cut up sausage link an hour or so of smoke. Then add as usual.

I picked up some Zatarains jambalaya yesterday. Also picked up some shrimp and a kielbasa(no andouille sausage at the market) . I have to work this weekend so Monday night I'll be giving it a whirl. Thanks for the heads-up.

Chris

I picked up some Zatarains jambalaya yesterday. Also picked up some shrimp and a kielbasa(no andouille sausage at the market) . I have to work this weekend so Monday night I'll be giving it a whirl. Thanks for the heads-up.

Chris

I also use the Hillshire Farms lil smokies. They work well for Jamalaya. Plus shrimp and chicken. And sometimes a small pack of the imitation crab chunks. I like it loaded!

Reactions: gmc2003
And like gmc2003 said, definitely on the short list. Will have to see if I can get the Zatarains here in AZ.

If for some reason you can't find it, just let me know, I have a little grocery store less than a mile from the house and the post office is literally right across the street from the store.

Robert

If for some reason you can't find it, just let me know, I have a little grocery store less than a mile from the house and the post office is literally right across the street from the store.

Robert

Thanks Robert!

Appreciate it, will let you know as I found it at Walmart online, but could not get it to show if it was in store, so I need to stop by one and see.

P.S. - I did see a lot of other things from them as well that might need to be tried....:emoji_sunglasses:

John

Looks Mighty Tasty, Steve!!
I'm glad to see Yankees can make that stuff too!!
Maybe I'll give it a try one of these days!!
Thanks for showing!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: Steve H
Oh and lookout for the freeze warning.....

Oh I know. My pool pumps have been running wide open since about 8 last night. It's a built-in fail-safe to keep the water moving at full speed so it won't freeze and blow the lines and pumps.

Brrrr....
Robert

Looks Mighty Tasty, Steve!!
I'm glad to see Yankees can make that stuff too!!
Maybe I'll give it a try one of these days!!
Thanks for showing!
Like.

Bear

Well. I cheated. I lived in Arkansas for a bit!

REALLY?? Am I actually right for once? I need to tell Tracy and have her write it on the calendar so I can remind her of it from time to time...only when needed of course :emoji_anguished:

Women never admit a man is right,
Robert

You said, "Thinking probably not" And you are correct. It came from the French Quarter of New Orleans.

You said, "Thinking probably not" And you are correct. It came from the French Quarter of New Orleans.

Yes...I got that, meaning my assessment was correct that Arkansas is not the jambalaya capital and I was right for once :emoji_wink: According to Tracy that never happens and I want her to know she's wrong.....for once

I'm confusing myself,
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky