• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Jalapeno Popper Stuffer

ajbert

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 1, 2013
After fighting every time I make up some ABT's with getting the stuffing into them (I prefer to cut the top off and use a corer) I saw this the other day.

OOPS!  Almost forgot the rule of no external links!

Anyways, I had read the suggestions for using the jerky squeezer out thing but didn't want to spend that much money as I sliced the meat for jerky rather than grind it into a paste.  I saw this Jalapeno Popper Stuffer at Cabela's and it was a much better price!  Looks like they have it on sale online.

Haven't used it yet but I will very soon and give a review.  Comes with three different tubes and looks to be very well made.  Now I just have to figure out what to throw in there???

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012

I've used this cheap icing gun, without the tips. It works we'll for $5. We have one if those spritz (I think that's what's it's called) cookie guns. It's about 4 times the size. A good trick for getting all of your filing out is to not fill the whole tube and put a piece of bread between the plunger and filling.

ajbert

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 1, 2013
I like the idea of putting the bread in there and I like that icing thing!  I thought all of the icing things were the bags with the tips.

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
I use the icing bag w/ a large tip.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.