Jalapeno/Pepper Cheese Kielbasa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Damn.. That looks good.. nice job...

Just wondering if you cooked anything else... cuz that sure seems like a LOT of charcoal for 4 sausages ...
Lol thanks bud. It ain't as much as the pic looks like. Was an extreme closeup in the dark. These are piled on one side of the kettle. Half a large chimney I'd say

Wow! I’m with Justin! I’d say 24 ounce Bud Light is needed for that plate! Looks delicious!

Simple and delicious. Not gonna get much better than that. Side note: they also make an outstanding breakfast sausage!!

Evening fellas and non fellas......and those of you hanging on by a thread. Been kinda going through some stuff I received from my BIL from Home place pastures and trying to review some of it. They make their sausage, brats and such in house and the quality is top notch. Nothing weird for ingredients and they use cure #1 instead of celery powder. He sent me several packs of these jalapeno/Pepper Cheese kielbasa's. View attachment 632841

View attachment 632842

Got them on the kettle and cooked em upView attachment 632843
Didn't take longView attachment 632844
In a bun with peppers, onions and spicy beer mustardView attachment 632845
Short post but these things are delicious. Had brats a few days ago. He also sent me probably some of the best andouille sausage I've ever seen. That will go into a pot of homemade red beans and rice this Saturday. Also have a belly I made bacon out of. Will slice and post tomorrow. Don't sleep on these folks. Home Place Pastures has some really good stuff
Do you have a link or recipe for this spicy beer mustard

Do you have a link or recipe for this spicy beer mustard
IMG_20220826_113847.jpg

Probably some of the best mustard I've had. Got it at Kroger

very late to see this , but those kielbasa look awesome and that mustard looks very good!! thanks for sharing it!

Guess I missed it too! Looks great! Just be careful when you jump on the wagon that you don't jump off the other side! :emoji_laughing:

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky