• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Jake's Beans

Hamdrew

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 17, 2021
I bet those are good. My favorite sweet heat combo is probably strawberry+roasted green chiles (like NM/Hatch chile) or NM red chiles, but to be honest I like just about everything (lol). I am not crazy about chipotles but do really like them with fruit, whether pineapple like al pastor or that Blue's Hog Raspberry Chipotle sauce. and the floral flavor of habanero works with about any fruit IMO.

after making a peach BBQ sauce the other day, i really wanna try playing around with nectarines

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Enough is enough I also belong to a group it's called the staff of SMF and we as a group are sick and tired of the bickering.
It seems to go both ways between a couple groups and I and others have seen both groups start it.
My group says "If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing"
Consider this a warning to all who violate the above I don't care who you are, what friends you have, or anything else if you start the bickering or post crap in someone's thread you will be getting a vacation from SMF and if it continues to happen your vacations will get longer until you just stay on vacation forever.

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
mike243 mike243 so how did they come out ?

Once you get used to them, which doesn't take long, the stuff with loads of sugar and calories becomes just about undrinkable.
Yup . I was drinking tart cherry juice for gout I had in my foot . Got hooked on it over the OS stuff , but I agree on the loaded with sugar . Everything taste sweet after drinking the tart cherry , Lol .

mike243

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
It turned out really good, had some folks refused to try them because of the fruit but that's ok too,

Hamdrew

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 17, 2021
It turned out really good, had some folks refused to try them because of the fruit but that's ok too,
I'd just smile and try not to laugh at the idea of being afraid of food; Maybe keep an extra can of old familiar Bush's, extra ketchup & mustard

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.