'Jack O Lantern' Stuffed Peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

$moke!t

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 1, 2020
Decided to make some stuffed jack o lanterns. My plan was to smoke these babies today for dinner but ended up getting too busy so in the oven they go. Thought I'd share with you folks anyway if you got grandkids or children of your own looking for a fun Halloween dinner.

2 cups rice in chicken broth
1 can Rotel tomatoes w/green chilis
1 can black beans
Ground up your favorite sausage
Shredded Sharp cheddar & white cheddar.

Cut those suckers up how you would a pumpkin.

Stuff those babies till you can't no more.

Thats all she wrote.
IMG_20201026_172029_505.jpg
Screenshot_20201026-172202_Instagram.jpg

That's AWESOME! My kids would have gone crazy over those. Lord knows I carved enough Apple Swans, when they were young...JJ

Reactions: $moke!t
That's AWESOME! My kids would have gone crazy over those. Lord knows I carved enough Apple Swans, when they were young...JJ
Gotta keep food interesting when it comes to the little ones. Apple swans in a lake of caramel? 🤣

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Wow! Soooo cool! My boys would love doing this. Might be our holloween dinner! Thanks for sharing!
If you decide to make it your Halloween dinner let me know how your boys like it. Thanks for the kind words.

That is so cool! I wish I've seen this a couple days ago. The wife made stuffed peppers for herself. That would have surprised her!

What a great idea for the kids and adults that enjoy stuffed peppers like we do.
These will be made at our house I can even make one vegan for my "adopted"/ weird aunt, so she doesn't feel left out.

Thanks for the great idea.
Dan

Hey man that is pretty darn nice. congrats on the ride.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky