It's try at Kielbasa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
???? if i were to purchase a link sausage and smoke it. does the smoke penetrate the casing or am i just covering the casing with the smoke flavor.??

Great looking Kielbasa. Nice job on the qview too. Neat to see the great helpers  

I can't wait to hear how these taste. I would love to get a good kielbasa recipe to make.
I use Rytek Kutas' recipe for kielbasa.  67% venison, 33% pork butts - we make 1 or 2  25 lb batches for the last few years in a row, its very popular wherever we go. 

Not sure if its OK to post a published recipe here??  so I guess PM me if you want more details.

And yes, fishwrestler yours look awesome too, would love a taste if you werent so far away!
I just got a bunch of venison, I need to give a batch of venison a try

Hey thanks again for all the kind words. I made a batch of chorzio that did not turn out so good. This sausage making sure is an art.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky