It's the Weekend, Let's Get Cooking!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Starting it off with some freshly grilled Bacon Cheeseburgers and Tater Tots.
wFqQ69b.jpg

6pOTv6n.jpg

And prepping for tomorrow's smoke.
naMzdF8.jpg

eqYxwYp.jpg

Great looking burgers.I am on a tot kick lately.I put them on an expanded aluminum pan and mist them with water,then dust them with spog usually.Sometimes Ranch,sometimes rub...
Cheeks...awesome! I'll be watching.

Yep. Getting my weekend smoke on too. I'll be watching for the cheek post to come also. Burgers looking good to. Better to see some good stoned ground mustard on that bun than the normal yellow stuff.

Yep. Getting my weekend smoke on too. I'll be watching for the cheek post to come also. Burgers looking good to. Better to see some good stoned ground mustard on that bun than the normal yellow stuff.
I hear ya on the mustard, the plain yellow 'baby shat' works in a pinch.
But I much prefer a good stone ground, preferably with horseradish.

Reactions: lovethemeats
I donno...
Seems kinda cheeky to me, Chile.
If it's from a cow that smiles a lot, does it make the cheek meat tougher?
So confusing!

Reactions: nanuk
The burgers look great. I’ve never had beef cheek, do you kiss it before you eat it? Lol, I’m looking forward to that post!
Funny, which one are you looking forward to, kissing a steer or the actual cheek cook?
The cheeks have been done for a week, that steer though, he is playing hard to get.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky