It's that time of year again...Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products through 11/22!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 14, 2014.

1. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

How 'Bout Some Beef Dino Rib Bones!!

Bear's First Helping:

2. Gotta be smoked spare ribs.

3. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Ham is great on turkey day.

4. appalachian q

appalachian q Smoke Blower

Ground turkey fattie stuffed with cranberry and apple chutney and stuffing with some feta cheese; wrapped in pig bacon of course!

5. litterbug

litterbug Smoke Blower

I've never had it smoked, but you can't go wrong with a bunch of yeast rolls. Gotta have enough for leftovers if that's possible.

6. Thanksgiving also is just after rifle season for white tail back home... So that typically also means jerky time!! Lots of jerky and deer steak to pre game before Turkey Day. [​IMG]

7. welshrarebit

welshrarebit Master of the Pit

Okinawian sweet potato pie with haupia!

Perhaps some mango chipotle bbqed spare ribs...

8. Gotta be ribs,taters,and beans.

9. Smoked turkey on the chargriller.

10. Your bird looks amazing AND your boxer is beautiful!

masonman1345 likes this.
  11. My favorite is Sweet Potato Casserole that my wife makes its so smooth even one of the fellows at work refers to it as Sweet Potato Ice Cream

Sent from my T100TAF using Tapatalk

12. ibbones

ibbones Meat Mopper

Just smoking a couple of chickens tomorrow gearing up for the turkey next week.

13. ibbones

ibbones Meat Mopper

Bill...how do you do the catfish?   I have some filets in the freezer that I have been waiting for a different way to do them.

14. beefy bill

beefy bill Meat Mopper

Open up the filet skin down on the grate at 230 deg.with oak chips and put a glob of butter and a little sprinkle of lemon pepper and sea salt and smoke em. They're small in jersey (out of any waters I'd eat them from anyway) so they don't take long. When it slides off the bone I take em out.

15. ibbones

ibbones Meat Mopper

Thank you.  I am smoking a couple of chickens tomorrow and I might throw a few filets on as well. Sounds good.

16. Another favorite of Thanksgiving is Smoked ham sandwiches and cold beer the day after and the day after and the day after and the, we'll you get the point. Happy turkey day to all.

17. Awesome smoke color on the bird. Looks like a deep rich smoke.

18. :yahoo:
    :yahoo:

20. waterinholebrew

waterinholebrew Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Smoked salmon is a fam fav !

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014