• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

It's Fixed

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
well.. let's cross our fingers..

I figured out how to go into the database and delete the open connections but I am still not for sure that it won't happen again.

Now that I know how, I can keep deleting the null connections but if it continues to hold usernames hostage then I may need to get a real geek to look at it.

Cross your fingers AND your toes folks!!

gremlin

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined May 27, 2006
Hate to burst a bubble but I just tried again and still can't get in

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
well I've got no problems, could log in, talk to myself there for a while, log out and all......no problems at all.....

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 5, 2007
Hey Smoked, I've heard of people talking to themselves, but never chatting online by themselves. So, when you asked a question, did you answer yourself???

delaware smoker

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 2, 2006
I got into chat yesterday once & once earlier this am.Won't let me in now.But the box says i'm in chat now.
Bill

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Delaware,

What browser are you using? Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, AOL, etc.

dionysus

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
seems to be OK for me .... just let me in and out no problem. I am using Mozilla Firefox as my browser

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.