Italian Sausage And Pepperoni Pizza (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking eats! And nice find on the CI pan. Gotta' get me one of those!
So what kind of grill did you use and do you have an estimate of what was the ambient temperature inside for most of the cook?

Most excellent looking pizza Robert. A slice or two of that and a hockey game, boy would be in heaven

Thanks Chris!! Appreciate it. I could do without the hockey game but if that's what makes you happy...along with the pizza of course, then go for it!!

Great job Robert I guess now you want a new apron with Roberts back yard pizzeria

I'd wear that with the same pride as I wear the other one, just not quite as often :emoji_wink: I do love the personal aspect to that gift and smile every time I get it out. Thano you...and your wife of course, once again for that one.

So what kind of grill did you use and do you have an estimate of what was the ambient temperature inside for most of the cook

It was done on a propane grill. As noted in the thread, cook time was about 15 minutes with the grill running around 425.

Robert

Reactions: bill1
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky