IT WON'T FIT IN MY SMOKER!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeusum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC

OMG :)

Think I'm gunna have to wait till next week and catch him on a Thursday when he slaughters the smaller piggies :p I imagine it'd take a week to smoke that shoulder!

$1.25 lb for fresh slaughtered, meat still warm, pork shoulder!! Don't think I'm gunna beat that deal!!

It will fit in mine.......
drool.gif
Lets have a party...
yahoo.gif
banana_smiley.gif
beercheer.gif

Brad

It will fit in mine.......:drool: Lets have a party...:yahoo: :banana_smiley: :beercheer:

Brad

I hear ya!!! I do think my guy underestimates how much I actually smoke, though. Kinda hard to take me serious when I show up straight from my job over yonder in the big city in office clothes! He's also my hay guy, but apparently stepping down out of my lifted F350 Dually 4x4 in said suit to pick up my bi-monthly 1000lb roundbale of coastal hay doesn't give me any credibility... Lmao

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky