It is 3am. So...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not exactly Saturday morning cartoons.....

it.JPG

Now to figure out breakfast.

I get up early just about every day, my shoulders don't like to let me get too much sleep. Sometimes I go back to bed later on, and beer and a ciggy helps. RAY
My spine is held together with pins, screws and rods, I can't sleep in bed for more than 4 hours or I'm a mess the rest of the day. So I go out to the living room turn on the TV and read the forum in my recliner. Heck I sleep better in this chair than I do in bed these days. All I can say is be careful with your back and getting old sucks.

Last edited:
My spine is held together with pins, screws and rods, I can't sleep in bed for more than 4 hours or I'm a mess the rest of the day. So I go out to the living room turn on the TV and read the forum in my recliner. Heck I sleep better in this chair than I do in bed these days. All I can say is be careful with your back and getting old sucks.

I hear you about sleeping in the chair. I've got herniated discs in my back, L5, L4, and C4, used to have sciatica running down both legs into my foot, getting both hips replaced in 2015 ended that. I wake up crooked every morning and the first thing I do is a 15 minutes session in a massage chair. I'm on my third one in 20 years, it's a life saver and like living with a chiropractor. Getting old does suck but it beats the heck out of not getting any older. RAY
DSCN1375.JPG

Reactions: forktender
It's just after 3 here and I'm drinking a glass of cranberry juice. What's the Goonies, some kind of cartoon? RAY

Bob and I went outside for a smoke, nippy here, 45º. Might do a session in the massage chair and see if I can go back to bed, Bob's already back all cuddled up with the wife. Maybe lox and bagels later, sausage for dinner tonight. RAY

I like those as well. Along with thrillers, horror, and sifi flicks. The latest John Wick was pretty good.

We have about 800 DVD's, wife just got me two of my alltime favorites in 4K, Gladiator and Braveheart, along with all the Jason Bourne flicks which are on the menu for today. RAY

Reactions: forktender
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky