It is 3am. So...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
GAWD I hate it when they puke up the crap they been eating... I've got this little green machine for carpet cleaning I have to drag out about twice per year... It's handy when I puke, while cleaning up their puke...

That is about the worst. We have a steam cleaner for just such an occasion too. I haven't puked yet...close though.

I don't think I've puked in about 40 years, back in the days of Harvey Wallbangers and Black Russians. I can remember having to clean out a grease trap at a Chinese restaurant we were doing a remo on, made me spit up like a little baby. Geez I hate puking! RAY

I don't think I've puked in about 40 years, back in the days of Harvey Wallbangers and Black Russians. I can remember having to clean out a grease trap at a Chinese restaurant we were doing a remo on, made me spit up like a little baby. Geez I hate puking! RAY

Yeah, but that is understandable. Grease traps are vile.

Yeah... Like you know it's coming, and you are really gonna hate it, and want to stop it, but no FNG way can you hold it in... and your throat starts burning as the stomach acid is eating you alive... I really miss all those wonderful feelings.. NOT !!!!!!

Reactions: Steve H
Just got a flashback to cleaning up a restaurant bathroom after some hungover slob barfed up a bowl of clam chowder and goodness knows what else... Thanks for that.

We aim to please. Not like they guy you had to clean up after....;)

Well now it's some time later at a quarter past three in the morning, bacon is hanging! RAY
DSCN1605.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky