It is 3am. So...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
So it's time for some store bought cheese spreads on Ritz crackers.

PC060123.JPG

Pretty much the same here too. Just wish it didn't happen on my days off!

I've been up since 5:00, been defrosting a turkey in a cooler since yesterday. latter my smoker need to get a scrape down to remove the flaking kreosilt so i can smoke the turkey tomorrow or Sunday. depends on when it get finished defrosting so i can brine it. Found an interesting one online with apple juice.

I'm thinking about getting another ButterBall boneless breast. That came out great. BUt this time it will get injected with Tony Creole blend.

Reactions: martin1950
I'm usually up at 2-3 but decided to flop around in bed for a few more hours today for some reason, look at all the fun I missed. No more turkey for me, never much cared for it. Got two cousins coming over for football Sunday and rain is in the forecast. I don't really want to have to be feeding the SQ36 while the early Niner game is on anyway, of course the AZ boys will be staying for the afternoon Cards game too. I was thinking meatloaf and stuff I could just have in the oven when it hit me, pizza! I'll get up early enough Sunday morning to make a dough and have it sitting on the counter all ready for 420º at my whim. Sausage, pepperoni, salami, cheese, peppers and onions, it's already all right here. RAY

I get up early just about every day, my shoulders don't like to let me get too much sleep. Sometimes I go back to bed later on, and beer and a ciggy helps. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky