introduction

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

frankloco

Original poster
Nov 14, 2015
san diego
Hello my name is frank and am new to smoking meat forums, I live in san diego .CA, I own a traeger pellet smoker and love the outdoors, I am currently new to smoking and would love any advise from you experts!

Welcome to the forum Frank! My name is Randy from Fremont, CA. Right now I'm smoking two racks of spares on my Traeger. I've been smoking for about 15 years. Everyone here's always willing to help each other out. Willing to answer any questions you may have to the best of my abilities.

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy, rainy and cool day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. 

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky