Introducing the smoked pulled pork pasty pie! Lots oh pics!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow! That is incredible!!!! What an awesome meal! Mega Points for those beautiful pictures and incredible cook! So tasty looking, definitely on my list!
Many thanks JW! Being a first try had to document it well. It was really pretty easy to do and not something you see.... with the sweet chips it has a Cuban hint to it!
If I ever get hit in head with a rock and can only remember how to say two words, I hope those words are meat and pie.

That meat pie looks absolutely amazing.
Sven, that is some funny stuff! Meat Pie is a thing! And thanks!
Absolutely incredible. A truly creative meal and one can only think it was outstanding flavorwise. I know I'd be all over it, that's for sure. Excellent entry and mucho points for creativity...and cheese of course :emoji_wink:

You're preaching to the choir right here my friend :emoji_laughing:

Congrats to all three WINNERS of the throwdown!!
Robert
Thanks Robert! I had many ideas floating around he wanted to attempt something that did take 2 days to do..... in the end this came together as I was thawing the pasty....then the light went on and bam it was born!

Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky