Introducing myself...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oleksandr

Original poster
May 17, 2012
Portland, OR
I am Ukrainian from Portland OR. I enjoy grilling and BBQing. A few month ago I started smoking and curing meats. So far I was able to make bacon, Canadian bacon, Kielbasa (Polish sausage) and Krakowska Sausage and some liver fresh sausages. I have read a few books about smoking and curing: 

The Joy of Smoking and Salt Curing (The Joy of Series), Burch, Monte

Charcuterie: The Craft of Salting, Smoking, and Curing, Ruhlman, Michael, Polcyn, Brian

Mastering the Craft of Making Sausage, Anderson, Warren

Meat Smoking And Smokehouse Design, Marianski, Robert, Marianski, Adam, Marianski, Stanley

This web site was also very helpful for me: http://www.wedlinydomowe.com

I own Green Mountain Grill Daniel Boone, and A-MAZE-N smoker; vertical 5lb sausage stuffer (aka LEM) Planning to build a separate smoker for cold smoking.

Welcome....I plan on starting making polish sausage this fall. The good Polish boy that I am, I should have been at it long ago...
welcome1.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky