introduce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Hello forum members. I live in north Texas. I have been smoking on a wsm for 25 years. I recently bought a pellet tube smoker for cheese. Works great when weather cool enough. Got to thinking this would work on a electric smoker. As much as I hate Walmart started looking for clearance. Just missed the Masterbuilt 40" for $100. Guy bought the 2 they had I have been watching. I ended up just getting the 130B 30" for $60. Good price but wanted bigger for brisket. I may have to try hanging. Looking forward to new adventures!

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you barely missed out on a hell of a deal there. Clearance at Walmart can be pretty amazing. That's how I got my OKJ for $75. Keep your eyes peeled you never know when that may come around again.

George

Welcome, Brian! Bummer that you missed that great deal at Wally world but keep your eyes open, more will come along.

With 25 years experience I look forward to some of your tips, tricks, and recipes.

Welcome to the site glad to have you aboard.

Chris

Hello forum members. I live in north Texas. I have been smoking on a wsm for 25 years. I recently bought a pellet tube smoker for cheese. Works great when weather cool enough. Got to thinking this would work on a electric smoker. As much as I hate Walmart started looking for clearance. Just missed the Masterbuilt 40" for $100. Guy bought the 2 they had I have been watching. I ended up just getting the 130B 30" for $60. Good price but wanted bigger for brisket. I may have to try hanging. Looking forward to new adventures!

Wow, that is a great price. Was it just on clearance in your store? I am seeing them for $113 https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masterbuilt-MES-130B-Digital-Electric-Smoker/325174173

Yeah just that 1 store. All the other Walmart have the 40 for 199. Got 30 burning in right now. I been a member of
The Virtual Weber Bullet for over 20 years. Everything I know came from there. I all ready see 2 recipe on this site have to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrianF
Grabbed an MES 30 this past April w/2yr replacement from Wallyworld for $69.99.Place sucks until clearance time!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky