inspired by SUPERTRAMP74 pork loin w/craisons QVIEW!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shhaker

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 2, 2010
PAHRUMP NV
ok so they say imitation is the highest form of flattery!! well after seeing supertramp74's awesome pork loin i thought id give it a shot...well me and lisa.

1703c422_loin001.jpg

Here's lisa doing what she do!!

3f871abd_loin002.jpg

1b686bb6_loin003.jpg

then add the craisons...the flash kinda turned it yellow....

839ddc35_loin005.jpg

then the feta cheese.....

1bb43e74_loin006.jpg

and all dressed up and the only place to go...IS TO THE SMOKER!!

enjoy!! thanks supertramp!!

Looks good, how long do you smoke a stuffed loin? And does it stay moist enough without wrapping it in bacon? Sorry for all the questions but this is new to me and I want to try everything I see.....

i did it on my traeger. set the temp at 250 since its 30mph winds. but its under my patio. took it to 170 and took 2.5 hrs. here the pic when i pulled it off. ive never wrapped in bacon, my wife is not a huge fan of bacon...go figure...is that grounds for divorce?

ef50bbc4_loin009.jpg

Last edited:
YUP IT WAS BETTER than it looked!!

1b4787d4_IMG_06481.jpg

we had the pork, cheesey califlower, mashed potatoes, rolls, lamb, greenbeans, it was good!! the bacon part is horrible maybe one day when shes not here.....

Last edited:
Everything looks excellent, congrats! Maybe you could wrap it some of it in bacon & leave some of it without any. It really adds a nice flavor.

I don't want to cause any trouble with the bacon I was just wondering if it stayed moist....and I see from the pictures it did. Thanks for the info and the great pictures.

naw like i said lisa isnt a big fan of bacon...shes english go figure...i might sneak some on the next time!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky