inkbird thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

runswithbeer

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 24, 2018
brownsville,texas
hi, I see the inkbird thermometer on sale today. do I order this off the amazon website? or the inkbird website? I don't see where to put the discount code in the amazon website. maybe I am just having a senior moment.
thanks for your help.
jeri

did you get a PM from Inkbird with the code?

Come in the chat room and I can help you

hi, I see the inkbird thermometer on sale today. do I order this off the amazon website? or the inkbird website? I don't see where to put the discount code in the amazon website. maybe I am just having a senior moment.
thanks for your help.
jeri

Jeri,

When you order on Amazon you will put the discount code in during the checkout process. It will be on the lower left side of the page. I believe it says promotions or giftcards.

Brian

Last edited:
thanks all, had to leave the forum for a while, the add for the thermometer is on todays header, it was supposed to be good till tomorrow.
30% off. either the 2 probe or 4 probe model. I'll go back and take a look at it.
jeri

Don't know.
But you could write to Inkbird via conversation and ask.

Retail cost $39.99 used the discount code (20% off) AND checked the coupon box (another 20% off) and got it for a total of $23.99!

got this:
Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Meat Grill Thermometer for Cooking Barbecue Oven Smoker with Dual Probes, Magnet, Timer, High and Low Alarm, 1000mAh Li-Battery and USB Charging Cable

Retail cost $39.99. got the promotion 20% off Code: IRIE2TBN AND checked the coupon box (another 20% off) and got it for a total of $23.99!

Reactions: SonnyE
I have an IBT-4XS. I like it, but at my home it doesn't BlueTooth very well. My stucco house is like a cage that blocks signals.
Now I have 3 thermometers. And one hasn't even been tested yet.
I need to find a shopaholics branch near me. :emoji_laughing:

I have an IBT-4XS. I like it, but at my home it doesn't BlueTooth very well. My stucco house is like a cage that blocks signals.
Now I have 3 thermometers. And one hasn't even been tested yet.
I need to find a shopaholics branch near me. :emoji_laughing:

I know what you mean. My IRF-4S that I ordered yesterday morning was sitting on my porch when I got home today. That is my 4th thermometer - which I didn't need.

Reactions: SonnyE
I just received my IRF-4S this afternoon as well. I'll test the probes later tonight.
It was supposed to be delivered yesterday. But for some reason, the post office decided not to deliver.
No biggie since I won't be trying it out until next Wednesday.
First impressions is that it will be easy to use and seems to have a solid build.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky