Sponsored 50% Coupon for Inkbird 1500feet Remote Signal Waterproof BarbecueThermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hey everyone, 1500 feet remote signal waterproof grill thermometer with four probes version is now available! We are glad that customers like this unit and we have received good feedback.

Rules:
Please reply this post if you guys want to review it with big discount(50% off discount code). We will PM you the code.
This half price activity only worked for US friends. This activity will end on 31th January.
This 50% discount code has a quota limitations, so you should hurry up to receive this deal.

And please do not submerge this unit in water. This is design for people who barbecue on rainy days.

Features:

1. Up to 1500 feet remote wireless signal in outdoor space.
2. Waterproof and USB rechargeable lithium battery. IPX5 waterproof certificated listed, customers can use at outdoor when raining.
3. Magnetic Design and Four Probes.Temperature range is 0-300 C°/32° F ~ 572 ° F; (Short-time measurement); 0-250/ C°32° F~ 482 ° F (continuous monitoring).
4. The presetting value will be saved.Back light LCD screen
5.One year Warranty.
upload_2019-1-23_17-16-7.png

upload_2019-1-23_17-16-22.png

upload_2019-1-23_17-16-39.png

I’d definitely be interested in buying this. I’m in the market for a 4 probe thermometer with RF signal.

Bluetooth just doesn’t work well with my house and smoke area set up.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
I'm in. My MAV 732 just kicked the bucket...JJ

This unit retails for $75 https://amzn.to/2WfUgV5

I'm all set for now. But I'm wondering why you say 4 "Probe", when it is 3 Probes, and a grill (air) reading thermocouple.

Sonny the pit probe is still a probe. If you wanted you could get a 4th meat probe. But in the end the unit has the ability to read 4 probes at once.

Hey everyone, 1500 feet remote signal waterproof grill thermometer with four probes version is now available! We are glad that customers like this unit and we have received good feedback.

Rules:
Please reply this post if you guys want to review it with big discount(50% off discount code). We will PM you the code.
This half price activity only worked for US friends. This activity will end on 31th January.
This 50% discount code has a quota limitations, so you should hurry up to receive this deal.

And please do not submerge this unit in water. This is design for people who barbecue on rainy days.

Features:

1. Up to 1500 feet remote wireless signal in outdoor space.
2. Waterproof and USB rechargeable lithium battery. IPX5 waterproof certificated listed, customers can use at outdoor when raining.
3. Magnetic Design and Four Probes.Temperature range is 0-300 C°/32° F ~ 572 ° F; (Short-time measurement); 0-250/ C°32° F~ 482 ° F (continuous monitoring).
4. The presetting value will be saved.Back light LCD screen
5.One year Warranty.
View attachment 386244
View attachment 386245
View attachment 386246
Count me in I would like to evaluate this. I am in need of a new unit. Thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky